Win a lifetime of iMAB services!
COMPETITION TIME 🎉
How would you like to win a lifetime supply of iMAB advice? You’ll never have to pay for our services ever again!
🏡 Mortgage advice
⛑ Protection advice
All you need to do is tag a friend in our social media post who you’d think would also benefit from the offer.
If they also comment and follow the page, they’ll be entered too.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Independent Mortgage Advice Bureau (iMAB) Ltd (05957105), whose registered office is at Unit 17, Orbital 25 Business Park, Dwight Road, Watford, Herts, WD18 9DA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of iMAB Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
6. Closing date for entries will be Friday 16th December 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Tag a friend and share the post on the relevant social media platform who you think would benefit from the offer and you could both win mortgage advice and protection advice for life. If the friend also comments and follows the page they will be entered too.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: Free Mortgage advice and Protection advice for life. iMAB will waive its advice or administration charges (currently £249 per application) for the winner on all their future mortgage or protection applications. Please note this promotion does not include advice or applications for Equity Release mortgages.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.